- Jerry Buss, You Will Be Remembered By This Dope L.A. Mansion
- Did 'Jeopardy' Take A Shot At Barry Bonds?
- Holy Crap! Look At These Before-And-After Photos Of Maradona
- SportsGrid's Week 15 NFL Pick$: We Should Probably Quit Now, Because Last Week Was Absurdly Profitable
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
What is the fantasy fallout of the big Trent Richardson trade? From Indianapolis to Cleveland, Scott Engel and Adam Ronis take a comprehensive look.
While the NFL offseason is just getting underway, there are still some storylines to follow. The time is coming when players are signing contracts, getting released or traded, and finding new places to play. Likely you’re only still following football if you are in a dynasty or keeper league and you can do year-round pickups and trades. However, there’s probably not a lot of activity in your league right now. Let’s see what kind of activity is going on in the real football league.
Last night, like Aaron Rodgers before him, Eli Manning made the customary Super Bowl MVP appearance on Late Show with David Letterman…and he brought more background on that bizarre final touchdown with him.
Ahmad Bradshaw just won the Super Bowl with a touchdown he should never have scored. By taking the six points that Bill Belichick essentially handed to him, Bradshaw gave the Giants a four-point lead late in Super Bowl 46. But he also gave Tom Brady and the Patriots time for one last drive.