- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
alabama crimson tide
While We’re On The Subject Of Crying And Sports, Watch This Video About A.J. McCarron And His Buddy A.J. Starr
— AJ McCarron (@10AJMcCarron) January 3, 2014
Starr suffers from cerebral palsy, which, among other things, complicates one’s social life. The Alabama QB saw an opportunity to help him. Now Starr says he’s “The happiest person in the world.” Watching this will make you cry.
Katherine Webb was in attendance for Alabama’s crushing loss to Oklahoma last night. Her face said it all.
This Compilation Of Fan Reactions To The Iron Bowl Ending Is Perhaps The Internet’s Greatest Compilation Video
Roll Damn Accusations Of Child Solicitation: I Didn’t Try To Meet a 15 Year Old From Craigslist For Sex, Because I’m Impotent, Says Alabama Fan
.This video of an Alabama fan trying to claim his innocence of meeting a 15-year-old from Craigslist for sex is unbelievably sad and weirdly hard to stop watching.
Johnny Manziel’s First Half Against Alabama Includes Scrambling, Play Making, And Trucking Security Guards
He helped the guy up, but probably could have avoided running into him in first place, had he used any of the attributes he uses to avoid Alabama’s pass rush. Also, one of his trademark scrambles after the jump…