- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
alabama crimson tide
It’s an evenly matched game between Alabama and West Virginia so far, but Kevin White’s ridiculous TD catch with Alabama’s Bradley Sylve draped all over him has no equal.
With the 2014 College Football season just hours away, it’s time for a quick refresher course on some of the superstars you’re going to be seeing in the coming weeks — and the NFL players they remind us of.
While We’re On The Subject Of Crying And Sports, Watch This Video About A.J. McCarron And His Buddy A.J. Starr
— AJ McCarron (@10AJMcCarron) January 3, 2014
Starr suffers from cerebral palsy, which, among other things, complicates one’s social life. The Alabama QB saw an opportunity to help him. Now Starr says he’s “The happiest person in the world.” Watching this will make you cry.
Katherine Webb was in attendance for Alabama’s crushing loss to Oklahoma last night. Her face said it all.
This Compilation Of Fan Reactions To The Iron Bowl Ending Is Perhaps The Internet’s Greatest Compilation Video
Roll Damn Accusations Of Child Solicitation: I Didn’t Try To Meet a 15 Year Old From Craigslist For Sex, Because I’m Impotent, Says Alabama Fan
.This video of an Alabama fan trying to claim his innocence of meeting a 15-year-old from Craigslist for sex is unbelievably sad and weirdly hard to stop watching.