- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
alabama crimson tide
This Compilation Of Fan Reactions To The Iron Bowl Ending Is Perhaps The Internet’s Greatest Compilation Video
Roll Damn Accusations Of Child Solicitation: I Didn’t Try To Meet a 15 Year Old From Craigslist For Sex, Because I’m Impotent, Says Alabama Fan
.This video of an Alabama fan trying to claim his innocence of meeting a 15-year-old from Craigslist for sex is unbelievably sad and weirdly hard to stop watching.
Johnny Manziel’s First Half Against Alabama Includes Scrambling, Play Making, And Trucking Security Guards
He helped the guy up, but probably could have avoided running into him in first place, had he used any of the attributes he uses to avoid Alabama’s pass rush. Also, one of his trademark scrambles after the jump…
If you’re a top high school player, Nick Saban will find you. No matter how long it takes, or how far!