- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Alabama Football Fans Want To Kill Their Kicker… But At Least His Girlfriend Is Awfully Attractive (SLIDESHOW)
An Alabama Fan Murdered Another Alabama Fan Because She Wasn’t Pissed Off Enough About Losing To Auburn
An Alabama fan murdered her FRIEND because she wasn’t angry enough about the team losing. Details, after the jump.
Big White Booties And A Squid-Headed Mountain Man: A Formerly Assaulted Pitt Fan Explains Why Beaten Student Samuel Jurgens Still Loves Alabama Football
Remember Samuel Jergens, the Alabama student who was beaten by a bunch of football players but still loves Alabama football? Well, our friend Eric Goldschein can relate. He had a similar (but much less traumatizing) experience while at Pitt, and he respects Jurgens’ undying fandom. Here’s his story, involving big white booties.
An Alabama Student Was Allegedly Beaten By Alabama Football Players, But Still Loves Alabama Football
Brian Kelly has literally run out of ideas on how to stop the Tide from rolling. He asked them to stay put in the locker room for the second half. They didn’t cooperate. It’s 35-0 Alabama, halfway through the third quarter.
It’s early, but AJ McCarron and the Crimson Tide look well on their way to a second straight national championship. Even if the Irish can right the ship and stop McCarron from becoming the first QB to be a repeat champion in the BCS era, he has still won. He has beat us all. Because the woman on the left is his girlfriend, model, Miss Alabama, Katherine Webb.