- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
If you ask Vladimir Putin or the mayor of Sochi, this drink doesn’t exist. And if you ask the people who have attempted to make it, the colors quickly run and turn into an unappealing gray sludge. But this photo is still fabulous.
An Oklahoma Quarterback Was Arrested For Passing Out Drunk And Snoring On A Hill. That’s So College, Bro!
Here’s Ohio State’s Yearly Email Imploring Students Not To Get Drunk And Jump Into Mirror Lake Before The Michigan Game
The Mirror Lake jump at Ohio State is a 20+ year tradition in which students jump into the lake during the week leading up to the Michigan game. As per usual, Ohio State sent its annual ignored email yesterday morning reminding its students that alcohol + freezing water + more alcohol is
a public relations nightmare dangerous. That email, after the jump.
This week’s Sports Illustrated cover boy is Dwight Howard, alongside Steve Nash. In Lee Jenkins’ cover story, we find out why Dwight Howard didn’t drink alcohol ’til this July, that he loves Skittles, and other tidbits. MORE JUICY TIDBITS, after the jump.