- SportsGrid's Week 16 NFL Pick$: Last Week Was Painful
- Merry Christmas From The Lovely Ladies Of The NHL, NBA, And NFL
- The SportsGrid 'Off The Grid' Podcast: Christmas Spectacular
- You've Got To Watch This Post-Game Rant For The Ages By SIU Coach Barry Hinson
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
An Oklahoma Quarterback Was Arrested For Passing Out Drunk And Snoring On A Hill. That’s So College, Bro!
Here’s Ohio State’s Yearly Email Imploring Students Not To Get Drunk And Jump Into Mirror Lake Before The Michigan Game
The Mirror Lake jump at Ohio State is a 20+ year tradition in which students jump into the lake during the week leading up to the Michigan game. As per usual, Ohio State sent its annual ignored email yesterday morning reminding its students that alcohol + freezing water + more alcohol is
a public relations nightmare dangerous. That email, after the jump.
This week’s Sports Illustrated cover boy is Dwight Howard, alongside Steve Nash. In Lee Jenkins’ cover story, we find out why Dwight Howard didn’t drink alcohol ’til this July, that he loves Skittles, and other tidbits. MORE JUICY TIDBITS, after the jump.