- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
In Fantasy Football, things change pretty quickly, especially compared to how slow things move in Fantasy Baseball, where 21 weeks make up a Fantasy season. This Fantasy mock draft for Week 2 should clear things up.
Over the past couple weeks, I’ve ranked the 2014 NFL rookies for fantasy football purposes and it got me to thinking about how writers and fantasy experts are usually bigger fans of sophomores than they are rookies. So I ranked the top 15 fantasy sophomores, and that got me to thinking that the 2012 fantasy rookies might not have been as good as we initially thought.
The latest from around the league for your Fantasy usage from our NFL Insider. He’s bearish on Brandon Jacobs, bullish on Washington’s Alfred Morris, plus other predictions.