- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The NBA doesn’t really do traveling, per se. (Someone on YouTube compiled a “Top 10 uncalled Travels” video, and the fact that said video exists is statement enough.) During last night’s Raptors-Trail Blazers game, the Association kept up their proud tradition of looking the other way. Toronto’s Amir Johnson caught the ball just above the elbow and took one dribble towards the basket, awaiting a dribble-handoff. But it wasn’t there, and Johnson wheeled around looking for someone to pass to. Except no one was open. So why not dribble it again, right?
Amir Johnson, you’re a team player. And you know what, you’ll probably do just fine in the lady department, on account of your $34 million contract and all. But you won’t do as well as you normally do, because that Raptors logo you have shaved into your head is scary and weird and is that a barcode under it?
Frustrating losses often lead to chippy play, as frustration at the result of the game is taken out on opponents. It’s also never a surprise when a bad loss leads to screaming a a ref – they’re always easy targets for verbal abuse, but especially when you have extra steam to blow off. Something you wouldn’t expect, though: chippy play with a ref.
Val-sexy? Val sexy. Got it. [AmirJohnson.com]
To the left are Amir Johnson’s basketball shoes. They are red and white. They also have Amir Johnson’s face on them. And he’s really happy to be on his own shoes. I mean, just look at that beaming smile.