- 2014 World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner -- By the Numbers
- Gilbert Arenas Has Finally Sold His Shark Mansion, After Removing Sharks
- Mike Tyson Beats Mike Tyson In Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Every Week 9 NFL Game
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
You’d think the 10,000 people that saw the Cleveland Cavs lose, at home, to the Hawks on Friday night would be sad souls. Fear not. They got to witness Kyrie Irving, and they all got Anderson Varejao wigs. It was wonderful. As the top YouTube comment asks, “If LeBron stayed, would they have a receding hairline night?”
In a shocking move, Dwight Howard has changed his mind, again. The fickle Orlando Magic superstar center now wants to be traded to the Lakers and “will re-sign” with LA after his contract expires at the end of the 2012-2013 season, according to RealGM’s Jarrod Rudolph. But that doesn’t mean this is all a done deal.