- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
You’d think the 10,000 people that saw the Cleveland Cavs lose, at home, to the Hawks on Friday night would be sad souls. Fear not. They got to witness Kyrie Irving, and they all got Anderson Varejao wigs. It was wonderful. As the top YouTube comment asks, “If LeBron stayed, would they have a receding hairline night?”
In a shocking move, Dwight Howard has changed his mind, again. The fickle Orlando Magic superstar center now wants to be traded to the Lakers and “will re-sign” with LA after his contract expires at the end of the 2012-2013 season, according to RealGM’s Jarrod Rudolph. But that doesn’t mean this is all a done deal.