- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
You had me at, “You don’t really like to play defense with your face, folks.”
Many more details have emerged since news broke yesterday that Nets forward Andray Blatche, along with two other men, were taken into custody for questioning following a 21-year-old woman’s rape allegation. The incident reportedly took place in Blatche’s suite at the Four Seasons in Philadelphia, where he was staying for last night’s game against the Philadelphia 76ers.
This Almost-Posterization Of Andray Blatche By Kevin Durant Has Everyone Wondering What Could Have Been
It’s always fun when one supremely athletic NBA player posterizes another supremely athletic NBA player – even Byron Mullens got in the action the other day. Kevin Durant nearly got it done on Andray Blatche of the Brooklyn Nets last night, so much so that the entire Nets crowd was in a state of confused shock. Wait, do we cheer for this?
Andray Blatche allegedly engaged in a Twitter war with all his “haters,” which eventually spiraled into him threatening to fight various users in the real world.
Andray Blatche had a wide open path to the hoop early on in last night’s Wizards-Bulls game… and promptly did something “Andray Blatche-y” (that’s shorthand for “crapping the bed and blowing a two-handed dunk”).