- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
I was rooting for you, Pistons center Andre Drummond and actress/Vine queen Jennette McCurdy. But alas, as with most things that originate on the Internet, things have turned ugly. A romance between the two that started on Twitter has reportedly devolved into photos of McCurdy in her underwear getting leaked.
Get ready to feel old, everyone who didn’t meet their famous boyfriend or girlfriend on Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Facebook and so on: Pistons center Andre Drummond (20) and actress/singer Jeannette McCurdy (21) are dating after flirting with each other through a series of social media posts.
Not one, not two. Okay, two. Two airballs.
Other NBA big men have been known to rehab injuries with various off-court pursuits, namely pumping gas and firing some rounds and movie-going. Andre Drummond’s injured back, which is keeping him out of the lineup for 4-6 weeks, does not afford such town-galavanting. Plus he’s a team player, and he doesn’t want to lose touch with the guys.
With all the talk of PEDs dominating the baseball landscape right now, you may be looking for an escape from it all. To many the conversation has grown tiresome, and it seems like there is no escaping the dialogue that has swallowed the sports media whole. Fantasy sports is your answer.
Not sure how to enhance your fantasy basketball roster? Adam Ronis of RotoExperts.com has some advice to keep you a step ahead of the competition. Below, three guys you should think about adding to your roster if they’ve flown under the radar in your league.