- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Get ready to feel old, everyone who didn’t meet their famous boyfriend or girlfriend on Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Facebook and so on: Pistons center Andre Drummond (20) and actress/singer Jeannette McCurdy (21) are dating after flirting with each other through a series of social media posts.
Not one, not two. Okay, two. Two airballs.
Other NBA big men have been known to rehab injuries with various off-court pursuits, namely pumping gas and firing some rounds and movie-going. Andre Drummond’s injured back, which is keeping him out of the lineup for 4-6 weeks, does not afford such town-galavanting. Plus he’s a team player, and he doesn’t want to lose touch with the guys.
With all the talk of PEDs dominating the baseball landscape right now, you may be looking for an escape from it all. To many the conversation has grown tiresome, and it seems like there is no escaping the dialogue that has swallowed the sports media whole. Fantasy sports is your answer.
Not sure how to enhance your fantasy basketball roster? Adam Ronis of RotoExperts.com has some advice to keep you a step ahead of the competition. Below, three guys you should think about adding to your roster if they’ve flown under the radar in your league.