- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Jim Boeheim Hates Andy Katz Because Once Upon A Time Andy Katz Wouldn’t Stop Badgering Him About Bernie Fine
The internet wants to know why. Why Jim Boeheim lashed out at dick-bulging Andy Katz, why Boeheim was all of a sudden so razzled. It was rather confounding, the whiplash outburst. No rhyme, no reason. Just a guy being angry at another guy and a room full of people feeling uncomfortable.
One might have expected Jim Boeheim would be short-tempered – his Syracuse team had just suffered a disappointing 66-58 loss to unranked UConn – but he didn’t seem that way at all. Until ESPN’s Andy Katz asked a question. But did Katz actually deserve what he got?
Perhaps you’ve heard by now that Texas stunningly rejected the Pac-10′s offer of membership to remain in the Big 12, saving the latter conference. Why’d they stick around? According to ESPN’s Andy Katz, a mysterious, wide-ranging group banded together and did the trick.
It sure has been a busy day for NBA coaching news. Find out why!