- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- Kobe Bryant Has Best Possible Answer To 'Iggy Azalea Or Swaggy P' Question
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Trent Richardson: The Second Worst-Running Back Ever?
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Andy Pettitte and Derek Jeter came to the mound to take the ball from Mariano Rivera for the final time at Yankee Stadium. Rivera was pulled with two outs in the ninth and walked off, and on, and off again to a rousing ovation.
The Yankees lost to the Rays last night, at home, 8-3 (and the Indians won, too). That means for only the second time in 19 years, the Yankees will not participate in the playoffs. That’s a sad reality for Yankees fans to swallow, but the fact that Andy Pettitte and Mariano Rivera won’t pitch the playoffs before retirement is a bummer for all fans of the game.