- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Andy Pettitte and Derek Jeter came to the mound to take the ball from Mariano Rivera for the final time at Yankee Stadium. Rivera was pulled with two outs in the ninth and walked off, and on, and off again to a rousing ovation.
The Yankees lost to the Rays last night, at home, 8-3 (and the Indians won, too). That means for only the second time in 19 years, the Yankees will not participate in the playoffs. That’s a sad reality for Yankees fans to swallow, but the fact that Andy Pettitte and Mariano Rivera won’t pitch the playoffs before retirement is a bummer for all fans of the game.