- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Andy Pettitte and Derek Jeter came to the mound to take the ball from Mariano Rivera for the final time at Yankee Stadium. Rivera was pulled with two outs in the ninth and walked off, and on, and off again to a rousing ovation.
The Yankees lost to the Rays last night, at home, 8-3 (and the Indians won, too). That means for only the second time in 19 years, the Yankees will not participate in the playoffs. That’s a sad reality for Yankees fans to swallow, but the fact that Andy Pettitte and Mariano Rivera won’t pitch the playoffs before retirement is a bummer for all fans of the game.