- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Bros Just Chillin’, Watchin’ SportsCenter, Drinkin’, While A 6-Month-Old Tiger Attempts Snuggling With Them
Yo, Kev, come over, play some FIFA. Ya, we got pizza and Skeeter picked up a sixer of Yuengling, so B.Y.O.B. if you’re trying to get crunk. Also, you think you can grab 75-pounds of antelope flesh on your way over? Jonas is fiending and we don’t want to give him pizza cause it gives him tiger diarrhea.
Upset Fishing Season’s Over? Here’s A Terrifying Image Of A Rare Massive Squid That Will Make You Glad You’re Not Near Water
Perhaps the only fish (cephalopod, actually) that you have to reel in after you reel it in. Nah mean? No? What we’re saying is this squid has really really really long arms with elbows and it will haunt your dreams, k?
When You’re Surfing And A Tiger Shark Swims Up To You, Simply Put Your Hand On Its Face And Push It Away
Seriously, though. What happens when a bear (who kind of looks like Master Splinter from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, because of the low-quality video), competes in a bike race with a monkey, at a circus?
Here’s A Roundup Of All The Animals Predicting The Super Bowl, And They Think The San Francisco 49ers Will Win
Every year, animals predict the Super Bowl. Every year, we tell you about animals predicting the Super Bowl. Because in recent years, this has shifted from cute novelty to outright free-for-all, animal Mark Schlereth’s everywhere. In an effort to condense your animal-centric Super Bowl curiosities, we have compiled a list of the animals who have predicted the Super Bowl winner.