- Amazingly, Sadly, Fat Lineman Is Now Even Fatter
- Ken Jeong Photobombed Kate Upton At A Bunch Of GQ Shoots
- Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia's
- A Children's Treasury Of People Catching Foul Balls While Holding Babies
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Now that the NHL Lockout is back, Gary Bettman and his cronies are facing a public relations nightmare – because the owners, and only the owners, will shoulder the blame for the lockout. Whether or not that’s justified, we won’t get into that here. But what we do know is that the NHL is dropping down to one knee to apologize, and would really like your forgiveness.
During last night’s BCS Championship, ESPN’s Brent Musburger just couldn’t help but creep on AJ McCarron’s girlfriend Katherine Webb and mother Dee Dee Bonner. It was a little old-man-uncle creepy, but more laughably harmless than anything. Still, ESPN, for whatever reason, felt the need to apologize.
This past Sunday, Yahoo! fantasy football went down at the most inconvenient of times: 12:15 p.m., right when people were setting their lineups There was outrage beyond outrage on the internet, and Yahoo! has done their best to fix the damage and quell the incensed fantasy football population. Another apology email was sent, after the jump.
The Tiger Woods of old – the brash, uncaring, sex-riddled champ – would never have apologized to anyone. For anything. But it seems that those days of old are gone, and the new Tiger, a compassionate, rags-to-riches (again) Tiger, is self-aware.