- Backup RB Roundup: Carlos Hyde, Devonta Freeman, Knowshon Moreno
- The Daily Show Reports On The Reporting Of Michael Sam's Showering Habits
- Hey Josh Gordon, Here's How You Beat A Drug Test Now That You're A Marked Man
- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Last week, we shared with you three infographics for the top three picks in most Fantasy Football drafts this summer. This time, we’re sharing infographics of the top 24 running backs — this one’s eight times better!
She was 22 when she served as a platoon leader in Iraq, but it was trying out to be a Cardinals cheerleader that really scared her.
The NFC West is probably the toughest it’s ever been. But the Cardinals, how shall we say this? They are who we thought they were.
It’s no secret that multiple concussions suffered over a career can lead to long-term brain damage, but this is the first time we’ve seen this happen. Ryan Swope, a rookie wide receiver out of Texas A&M drafted in the sixth round this year by the Cardinals, has retired because of symptoms related to four concussions he suffered in college.
Quite candidly, I don’t really care for Taylor Swift songs. Unless they’re sung by seven-year-old children’s hospital patients with Arizona Cardinals rookies, and at least one stuffed animal, as backup singers.