- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
When you spot the other team two extra players to defend a field goal, and you still block it, it’s official: You’re good at blocking field goals.
Welcome to “This Is Totally Your Year,” our overly optimistic preview of the 2014-15 NFL season for all 32 teams. We’ve broken down why every team — yes, even your team (and yes, even your team, Rams fans) — will win it all this year. We’ll also give some reasons for pessimism and even estimate an actual season prediction. Next up: The Arizona Cardinals.
Last week, we shared with you three infographics for the top three picks in most Fantasy Football drafts this summer. This time, we’re sharing infographics of the top 24 running backs — this one’s eight times better!
She was 22 when she served as a platoon leader in Iraq, but it was trying out to be a Cardinals cheerleader that really scared her.
The NFC West is probably the toughest it’s ever been. But the Cardinals, how shall we say this? They are who we thought they were.
It’s no secret that multiple concussions suffered over a career can lead to long-term brain damage, but this is the first time we’ve seen this happen. Ryan Swope, a rookie wide receiver out of Texas A&M drafted in the sixth round this year by the Cardinals, has retired because of symptoms related to four concussions he suffered in college.