- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
She was 22 when she served as a platoon leader in Iraq, but it was trying out to be a Cardinals cheerleader that really scared her.
The NFC West is probably the toughest it’s ever been. But the Cardinals, how shall we say this? They are who we thought they were.
It’s no secret that multiple concussions suffered over a career can lead to long-term brain damage, but this is the first time we’ve seen this happen. Ryan Swope, a rookie wide receiver out of Texas A&M drafted in the sixth round this year by the Cardinals, has retired because of symptoms related to four concussions he suffered in college.
Quite candidly, I don’t really care for Taylor Swift songs. Unless they’re sung by seven-year-old children’s hospital patients with Arizona Cardinals rookies, and at least one stuffed animal, as backup singers.
Newspaper Cruelly Taunts Both Patriots And Cardinals Fans With Tom Brady Trade Scenario That Will Never Happen
A newspaper writer thinks the Patriots should trade Tom Brady to the Cardinals. He is the worst kind of troll. Read on, if you want your head to explode, or you want to be reassured of your own intelligence.