- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
army black knights
On the banks of the Hudson River sits a 211 year old military academy used for training the best and the brightest. On the lip of much maligned wait-he’s-still-a-Yankee-reliever-Joba-Chamberlain sits a stubborn patch of facial hair — that acts as a gravity beam to media cameras. There hasn’t been this many unwarranted photos of a mustached man since the red carpet premier of Blood Bloods on CBS.
Army and Navy square off this Saturday. You know what that’ll mean: one of the most spirited and long-standing rivalries in college football, the pride, the pomp… and, of course, the specially-crafted-for-Army-Navy uniforms. This year’s editions are already getting rave reviews… but to us, Navy’s are on another level. More looks after the jump.
Getting lost a bit in the “Wrigley Field one end zone” hubbub is that Yankee Stadium has a football game tomorrow, too. And the people of NBC are here to show you how the Yankee Stadium football field came to be.