- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
army black knights
On the banks of the Hudson River sits a 211 year old military academy used for training the best and the brightest. On the lip of much maligned wait-he’s-still-a-Yankee-reliever-Joba-Chamberlain sits a stubborn patch of facial hair — that acts as a gravity beam to media cameras. There hasn’t been this many unwarranted photos of a mustached man since the red carpet premier of Blood Bloods on CBS.
Army and Navy square off this Saturday. You know what that’ll mean: one of the most spirited and long-standing rivalries in college football, the pride, the pomp… and, of course, the specially-crafted-for-Army-Navy uniforms. This year’s editions are already getting rave reviews… but to us, Navy’s are on another level. More looks after the jump.
Getting lost a bit in the “Wrigley Field one end zone” hubbub is that Yankee Stadium has a football game tomorrow, too. And the people of NBC are here to show you how the Yankee Stadium football field came to be.