- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Just look at that picture! And we’re not even talking about the picture. Fans did crazy stuff last night.
Arsenal Manager Arsene Wenger Doesn’t Understand Why A Journalist Is Looking At Him During His Own Press Conference
In anticipation of tomorrow’s Champions League match between Arsenal and Bayern Munich, Arensal manager Arsene Wenger held a press conference that got weird and hostile rather quickly.
Arsenal thrashed Newcastle 7-3 today, scoring six goals in the second half. Insert Jets, Chiefs offense jokes here, etc. The final goal came in stoppage time from Theo Walcott, who was gunning for a hat trick. It was, as described the reddit user who posted it, “cute.” Very, very cute.
Arsenal defender Andre Santos didn’t play in his team’s season-opening 0-0 draw over the weekend. This might not have been directly caused by his arrest on suspicion of dangerous driving allegedly involving traveling 130 MPH in a Maserati to avoid police from the day before the match – but we imagine it didn’t help.