- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Reportedly Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Not like you needed any more reason to miss football (I too can’t believe it’s only been two days, help me out here folks), but we couldn’t let this one slip through the cracks. Pixar animator Austin Madison sketched up a few “fantasy” football matchups, by which I mean actual fantasy. Please, let the art speak for itself.
English graffiti artist and icon Banksy is joining his countrymen in welcoming the Olympians to London. Sort of. Check out the two full pieces after the jump.
At the presentation of the Swiss Venture Club’s Entrepreneur Award in Zurich, French artist Jean-Pierre Blanchard painted Roger Federer’s portrait in record time — from memory. The oil painting was later auctioned off for charity.