- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Not like you needed any more reason to miss football (I too can’t believe it’s only been two days, help me out here folks), but we couldn’t let this one slip through the cracks. Pixar animator Austin Madison sketched up a few “fantasy” football matchups, by which I mean actual fantasy. Please, let the art speak for itself.
English graffiti artist and icon Banksy is joining his countrymen in welcoming the Olympians to London. Sort of. Check out the two full pieces after the jump.
At the presentation of the Swiss Venture Club’s Entrepreneur Award in Zurich, French artist Jean-Pierre Blanchard painted Roger Federer’s portrait in record time — from memory. The oil painting was later auctioned off for charity.