- Amazingly, Sadly, Fat Lineman Is Now Even Fatter
- Hey Kids! See How Many Mistakes You Can Spot In This Graphic
- Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia's
- Cincinnati's College Baseball Team Is Bad At Baseball, Legendary At Photobombs
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
If you’re looking to get arrested, hit your ex-wife in front of a ton of witnesses and a cop in the middle of a little league game. A councilman in Baytown, Texas, has taken this sound advice and put it into practice, striking his wife in an unprovoked attack after showing up to her son’s little league game.
You remember former Kansas City Chiefs running back Larry Johnson, right? The guy who stole Priest Holmes’ job while he was injured? The guy who rushed for 1750+ yards in both 2005 and 2006? Yeah, that guy. Well, that guy was arrested in Las Vegas last night for strangling a former girlfriend.
LIU Brooklyn’s basketball program suffered a big hit today after four players were suspended indefinitely from the team for their participation in an assault. The incident occured last night around 12:30 a.m. and involved four victims, two of whom were female.