- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Singapore Soccer Players Went Door-To-Door To Get Fans To Watch Their Games In Saddest Sales Pitch Ever
The NFL is getting much nicer these days, which seems to contradict Roger Goodell’s normally dictatorial style. First, they pushed back the late afternoon start time from 4:15 to 4:25 to avoid overlap with the early afternoon games. Now they’re helping out the commoners by lightening the blackout rules for television, which previously required a 100 percent sellout for games to remain televised locally.
In order to get play as many games as possible before a hurricane potentially sets their schedule back, the Florida Marlins canceled a game against the Cincinnati Reds scheduled for tomorrow and moved it to today, meaning the teams are playing a doubleheader. Marlins games are not generally well-attended to begin with. Combine that with today’s game being played on short notice, and…
We all know attendance is one of the key revenue generators for the major sports leagues in North America; the SportsCenter to ESPN.
The Tampa Bay Rays are selling 5,000 obstructed-view seats for tonight’s ALDS game 5 against the Texas Rangers.