- Jozy Altidore Sets U.S. Record With Goal, Further Erases Memories Of Landon Donovan
- The Prancing Elites All-Male Dance Team Will One Day Rule The Sports World
- Shame Of Miami: Police Called As Heat Fans Who Left Early Pound On Doors To Be Let Back In
- Think Hitting One R.A. Dickey Knuckleball is Hard? Try Hitting Six At Once
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
Rasheed Wallace, Agent Of Basketball Justice, Yells “Ball Don’t Lie!” After Austin Rivers Misses A Free Throw
Austin Rivers drives at Rasheed Wallace. Rasheed Wallace is too slow to keep up. Austin Rivers gets by Rasheed Wallace. Rasheed Wallace fouls Austin Rivers. Austin Rivers misses the first free throw. Rasheed Wallace yells “Ball Don’t Lie!” Fin.
Some people are saying that this red mark on Duke guard Austin Rivers’ neck, which he sported during an interview with Jay Williams, is a hickey. There it is, right there next to the ABC logo.
Freakout videos are a favorite around here, and we consider ourselves aficionados. With that said, we’ve never seen one that ends like this: after Austin Rivers’ heart-stopping buzzer beater against North Carolina last night, one area bro hopped around (okay), threw some things (right), and then… things got weird.
It was almost too perfect of a finish for such a storied rivalry, as tonight’s Duke-North Carolina game ended on a buzzer-beater, after a strange and wild 15-second sequence.
High school basketball star Austin Rivers has a well-known father, and he’s embracing it.