- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Features Sharks Eating Mets Fans (VIDEO)
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Rasheed Wallace, Agent Of Basketball Justice, Yells “Ball Don’t Lie!” After Austin Rivers Misses A Free Throw
Austin Rivers drives at Rasheed Wallace. Rasheed Wallace is too slow to keep up. Austin Rivers gets by Rasheed Wallace. Rasheed Wallace fouls Austin Rivers. Austin Rivers misses the first free throw. Rasheed Wallace yells “Ball Don’t Lie!” Fin.
Some people are saying that this red mark on Duke guard Austin Rivers’ neck, which he sported during an interview with Jay Williams, is a hickey. There it is, right there next to the ABC logo.
Freakout videos are a favorite around here, and we consider ourselves aficionados. With that said, we’ve never seen one that ends like this: after Austin Rivers’ heart-stopping buzzer beater against North Carolina last night, one area bro hopped around (okay), threw some things (right), and then… things got weird.
It was almost too perfect of a finish for such a storied rivalry, as tonight’s Duke-North Carolina game ended on a buzzer-beater, after a strange and wild 15-second sequence.
High school basketball star Austin Rivers has a well-known father, and he’s embracing it.