- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Rasheed Wallace, Agent Of Basketball Justice, Yells “Ball Don’t Lie!” After Austin Rivers Misses A Free Throw
Austin Rivers drives at Rasheed Wallace. Rasheed Wallace is too slow to keep up. Austin Rivers gets by Rasheed Wallace. Rasheed Wallace fouls Austin Rivers. Austin Rivers misses the first free throw. Rasheed Wallace yells “Ball Don’t Lie!” Fin.
Some people are saying that this red mark on Duke guard Austin Rivers’ neck, which he sported during an interview with Jay Williams, is a hickey. There it is, right there next to the ABC logo.
Freakout videos are a favorite around here, and we consider ourselves aficionados. With that said, we’ve never seen one that ends like this: after Austin Rivers’ heart-stopping buzzer beater against North Carolina last night, one area bro hopped around (okay), threw some things (right), and then… things got weird.
It was almost too perfect of a finish for such a storied rivalry, as tonight’s Duke-North Carolina game ended on a buzzer-beater, after a strange and wild 15-second sequence.
High school basketball star Austin Rivers has a well-known father, and he’s embracing it.