- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Rasheed Wallace, Agent Of Basketball Justice, Yells “Ball Don’t Lie!” After Austin Rivers Misses A Free Throw
Austin Rivers drives at Rasheed Wallace. Rasheed Wallace is too slow to keep up. Austin Rivers gets by Rasheed Wallace. Rasheed Wallace fouls Austin Rivers. Austin Rivers misses the first free throw. Rasheed Wallace yells “Ball Don’t Lie!” Fin.
Some people are saying that this red mark on Duke guard Austin Rivers’ neck, which he sported during an interview with Jay Williams, is a hickey. There it is, right there next to the ABC logo.
Freakout videos are a favorite around here, and we consider ourselves aficionados. With that said, we’ve never seen one that ends like this: after Austin Rivers’ heart-stopping buzzer beater against North Carolina last night, one area bro hopped around (okay), threw some things (right), and then… things got weird.
It was almost too perfect of a finish for such a storied rivalry, as tonight’s Duke-North Carolina game ended on a buzzer-beater, after a strange and wild 15-second sequence.
High school basketball star Austin Rivers has a well-known father, and he’s embracing it.