- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Watch Oscar Pistorius React To His Sentencing
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The media often throws around terms like “miracle” or “perfect” or “awesome” in regards to some relatively benign stuff. Some guy wrote in to a newspaper to complain about the hyperbolic verbiage used in sports commentary and we’re giving him a standing ovation. Bravo.
Hello Fans Of Robot Rugby League: Here’s What Happens When The British Do Play-By-Play For An Alabama-Notre Dame Game
Chris DiMarco just missed sinking a long putt during the John Deere Classic this weekend. How much did he miss by, you ask? Well, about a wiener-length. What kind of wiener, you ask? Certainly not this guy’s.
College basketball purists will likely complain when Van Gundy’s comments come off as uninformed or too quirky. Instead of bemoaning the World Wide Leader’s decision, though, we’ll take this opportunity to showcase some of his greatest hits and hope the foray into collegiate hoops gives us a few more memorable moments.
With Joe Morgan no longer active, AwfulAnnouncing.com is looking for someone to fill his spot on its Mt. Rushmore of bad broadcasting.