- WEEK 3 NFL POWER RANKINGS: We Definitively Know The 6 Best Teams In Football
- Everyone Keeps Talking About Adrian Peterson's Unsettlingly Strong Handshake
- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- The Colombian Women's Cycling Team Uniforms Are Not Really NSFW
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Mike Francesa is FIRED UP. “You didn’t have the baby. Why are you getting 10 days off?”
That Two Year Old That’s Amazing At Basketball Trick Shots Squared Off Against Shaq On Jimmy Kimmel Live. Shaq Was Overwhelmed.
Remember Titus, the two-year old who is really cute and really good at basketball trick shots? Well, he went on Jimmy Kimmel Live and took on Jimmy Kimmel in basketball. He won. The heated competition, after the jump.
Lambeau Field hates babies. This video, which comes to us via Barstool Sports, shows a Lambeau Field ticket sales employee denying entry to a couple and their two-month-old baby because someone’s without a ticket. Though it’s unclear based on the video who exactly is ticketless, according to the YouTube uploader, it’s the baby.