- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- Fantasy Hoops: Why Not Make The Bucks Your Main Squeeze This Week?
- ESPN To Combine All Non-Bullshit Entities Into New Unit Called 'Exit 31'
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Chicago Blackhawks apparently had some kind of event involving the Stanley Cup last night, per this tweet from Mike Singer. That’s where two proud parents got to place their baby inside of the Cup for a picture. Unfortunately, the baby was throughly unimpressed with the famous trophy and just wanted to go home and take a nap.
Trick shot videos are entertaining even when unlikable pasty swingmen do them, so, they’re really, really entertaining when cute babies do them. Proof of this above. Never grow up, trick shot baby. [The Big Lead]
There are definitively two types of people you never want to run into in your lifetime: an overprotective father who’s caught you putting the moves on his little girl and a running back coming at you with a full head of steam. Reggie Bush will soon become both, as the newly expectant father jested that he will buy a gun if his girlfriend gives birth to a girl. Read more after the jump.
Let me be up front with you: this post doesn’t contain much substance. I’m not giving my two cents on Tebowmania, I’m not debating the merits of posing in a picture where clearly, you look like Jesus and I’m not fawning over Timmy’s pecs. No, not today. Today, I’m going to look and keep on looking at this priceless picture of Tim Tebow holding a terrified baby. Because, why not?