- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Karl Rominger, one of Jerry Sandusky’s attorneys, admitted on his radio show today that he and Joe Amendola tried to get out of the case the morning of jury selection because they were inadequately prepared. However, the judge in the case, John Cleland, denied the defense team’s request.