- Amazingly, Sadly, Fat Lineman Is Now Even Fatter
- Ken Jeong Photobombed A Bunch Of 'Kate Upton Pretends To Be Boning/Giving Footjobs' Photoshoots
- Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia's
- A Children's Treasury Of People Catching Foul Balls While Holding Babies
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
balls of steel
How this qualified as halftime entertainment during the Wizards-Bobcats game on Tuesday night, who knows. But it is most definitely entertainment. And, quite honestly, extremely impressive. How he doesn’t curl up into a ball of pain is beyond me. Just make sure this doesn’t happen to you this weekend.