- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Literally one game into the season and my team is already screwed. FML. Let the scramble for Julius Thomas begin…
How much money does Peyton Manning make this year? Almost more than the entire Oakland Raiders defense. More facts like this after the jump.
Word is that this is not Lewis’ only home in Maryland: it may have been his mom’s main residence. Still … a red bathroom?
Welcome to “Pretty Much Screwed,” our definitive guide to the upcoming NFL season. This team-by-team preview details why your favorite franchise might have to start looking forward to next year — and highlights at least one reason for you to be hopeful. Today: we’ll talk about why the defending Super Bowl Champions don’t have a chance at repeating.
Have you always dreamed of seeing Haloti Ngata dressed as the sun screaming at people while advertising windows? Well, after years of waiting, you can finally fulfill that lifelong goal when you watch this video.
We are just 50 days away from Thursday, September 5, 2013 when the Super Bowl champion Baltimore Ravens and Denver Broncos will face off to start the NFL season. This is the final home stretch between you and the best few months on the yearly sports calendar. In honor of that, we here at SportsGrid threw together this list of 50 Things To Get Excited For With 50 Days ‘Til Football.