- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Apparently Chris Paul hosted a party last night at the Label night club in Charlotte, North Carolina, after the Clippers’ 100-94 victory over the Bobcats. After the party, a group of people spilled over into the nearby NC Music Factory, where a fight broke out. Tyrus Thomas’ wife, Jamie Patrice Thomas, along with multiple other people, were involved and arrested around 2:30 a.m.
A blogger was just minding his own business in Toronto, when NHL enforcer Ben Eager called him out. The blogger wasn’t having it. Hilarity ensued, and the blogger got slapped and spit on. The story, after the jump.
Today in “Nothing good can happen in a Virginia bar after 2AM”: police in Fredericksburg say that Ravens and Patriots fans took turns throwing each other through windows at a nightspot early Saturday morning. According to the Fredericksburg news desk, the fight started because two groups of fans “expressed their loyalties to the opposing teams,” which I’m pretty sure is the basic formula for how sports-related barfights start.