- The First Trailer For Mike Tyson's New Cartoon, Mike Tyson Mysteries, Is Hilarious (VIDEO)
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Apparently Chris Paul hosted a party last night at the Label night club in Charlotte, North Carolina, after the Clippers’ 100-94 victory over the Bobcats. After the party, a group of people spilled over into the nearby NC Music Factory, where a fight broke out. Tyrus Thomas’ wife, Jamie Patrice Thomas, along with multiple other people, were involved and arrested around 2:30 a.m.
A blogger was just minding his own business in Toronto, when NHL enforcer Ben Eager called him out. The blogger wasn’t having it. Hilarity ensued, and the blogger got slapped and spit on. The story, after the jump.
Today in “Nothing good can happen in a Virginia bar after 2AM”: police in Fredericksburg say that Ravens and Patriots fans took turns throwing each other through windows at a nightspot early Saturday morning. According to the Fredericksburg news desk, the fight started because two groups of fans “expressed their loyalties to the opposing teams,” which I’m pretty sure is the basic formula for how sports-related barfights start.