- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
We’re Not Sure Why Bar Refaeli Has To Make Out With This Computer Nerd Stereotype For Go Daddy’s Super Bowl Commercial
Here we have Danica Patrick, Bar Refaeli, and some guy. Okay, he’s 34-year-old Jesse Heiman, man of this rather extensive profile on IMDB.com, because apparently he’s the “World’s Greatest Extra.” He’s also the self-proclaimed “champion of men” because he got to make out with Bar Refaeli.
Cristiano Ronaldo uses hair gel. A lot of it, it seems. This upsets supermodel Bar Refaeli – so much so that she took to Twitter to complain about it during the Portugal-Czech Republic match. Well, Ronaldo’s girlfriend, Irina Shayk (another supermodel), was having none of that. Cat fight! Note: no clothes came off, unfortunately. This one stayed in cyberspace.
Supermodel Bar Refaeli has a new underwear line. It’s called under.me, and it’s getting substantial attention. One reason: a promo for the underwear line in which Refaeli hits the tennis court. See it after the jump.