- The 6 Most Disappointingly Slow Fantasy Baseball Starts
- These Are The Top 5 Worst Plays Of The NBA Season, According To Shaq
- Now There's Video Of Paulina Gretzky's Controversial Golf Digest Cover Shoot
- COLLEGE BASEBALL MADNESS: How To Steal Home For A Walk-Off Win
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Sixteen-bits are significantly more slimming than a 1080p rendering. Luckily, these guys are way passed caring what people think about them. RotoExperts rounds up the MLB’s oldest hurlers and takes us on a trip down video game memory lane.
Sure, RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) would love to talk about high-flying, ageless pitchers Jason Grilli (36) and Barolo Colon (40), who are tearing it up for the Pirates and A’s, respectively. But Cardano is also an aviation mechanics buff, and gives us an update on the Yankees’ team plane as part of his injury update. This is a full-service report, folks.