- Rams Distinguish Themselves With Teammate-On-Teammate Violence
- This Just In: Andy Dalton and Victor Cruz Are Tied In Touchdown Receptions
- Is MSU's Connor Cook College Football's Most Underrated Quarterback?
- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Sixteen-bits are significantly more slimming than a 1080p rendering. Luckily, these guys are way passed caring what people think about them. RotoExperts rounds up the MLB’s oldest hurlers and takes us on a trip down video game memory lane.
Sure, RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) would love to talk about high-flying, ageless pitchers Jason Grilli (36) and Barolo Colon (40), who are tearing it up for the Pirates and A’s, respectively. But Cardano is also an aviation mechanics buff, and gives us an update on the Yankees’ team plane as part of his injury update. This is a full-service report, folks.