- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Sixteen-bits are significantly more slimming than a 1080p rendering. Luckily, these guys are way passed caring what people think about them. RotoExperts rounds up the MLB’s oldest hurlers and takes us on a trip down video game memory lane.
Sure, RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) would love to talk about high-flying, ageless pitchers Jason Grilli (36) and Barolo Colon (40), who are tearing it up for the Pirates and A’s, respectively. But Cardano is also an aviation mechanics buff, and gives us an update on the Yankees’ team plane as part of his injury update. This is a full-service report, folks.