- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Sixteen-bits are significantly more slimming than a 1080p rendering. Luckily, these guys are way passed caring what people think about them. RotoExperts rounds up the MLB’s oldest hurlers and takes us on a trip down video game memory lane.
Sure, RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) would love to talk about high-flying, ageless pitchers Jason Grilli (36) and Barolo Colon (40), who are tearing it up for the Pirates and A’s, respectively. But Cardano is also an aviation mechanics buff, and gives us an update on the Yankees’ team plane as part of his injury update. This is a full-service report, folks.