- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- Canadian Singer Forgets 30% Of Star Spangled Banner
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Russian Boxer Gets His Eye Obliterated (SLIDESHOW)
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Apparently there’s still some sort of debate over whether or not Josh Hamilton is going to get booed or cheered when his Angels visit the Ballpark in Arlington to take on the Rangers on April 5. Well, it’s time to end that debate, because Josh hates baseball fans in Texas.