- Hunter Pence Did Not Know That Kansas City Is In Missouri
- Jimbo Fisher Literally Can't Even With These Jameis Winston Questions
- ESPN The Magazine Puts Out Hit Piece On Kobe Bryant, Says He's 'Destroying' The Lakers From Within
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
This will be the first postseason without the Red Sox or Yankees since the MLB Wild Card was instituted, back in 1994. Rumors that Major League Baseball is creating a ninth Wild Card spot for American League teams are unsubstantiated.
According to an MLB press release, Bud Selig has formed a committee with the purpose of putting together and implementing rules that would speed up the game. FINALLY.
Subreddits are like the Internet of the Internet. It’s as if someone took the Internet and ironed it out, took out the wrinkles and then gave it to you with a bow wrapped on it. It’s just like that. You should check out these Subreddits to make their lives less wrinkly.
We’ve all experienced an instance where our team gets screwed over by some seemingly arbitrary rule that was made up by some bureaucrat that tried to make life easy and objective for the officials and sports’ governing bodies. Eff that, I say.
Rookie of the Year candidate Jacob deGrom made it into the baseball history books when he opened a game against the Miami Marlins with eight consecutive strikeouts, tying an MLB record and setting a new Mets franchise record.
With Rob Manfred coming into the league and replacing Bud Selig heading into next season, Rose says that he hopes the new commissioner will give him a second chance and reverse the ban.
They say that every great baseball play needs just a little bit of luck. They don’t actually say that, but if they did, it would work really well for the purposes of this post, so let’s just pretend that’s a baseball-ism.