- Broncos Fans Start Petition To Get Phil Simms Off Their TV Broadcasts
- Cardinals' Jonathan Dwyer Arrested For Domestic Violence (With Updates)
- WEEK 3: Grading The 4 Worst ESPN Fantasy Football Projections
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Fight Network.com’s The Shift follows the UFC welterweight on a comics shopping spree at Silver Snail in Toronto. See what happens when MMA meets JLA.
Late in yesterday’s Scottish Premier League match between Kilmarnock and Inverness which ended in a 1-1 draw, Kilmarnock manager Kenny Shiels kicked a water bottle in frustration when a penalty was not awarded to his team. Shiels, who’s only days removed from a four-match ban, was sent off by the referee. Then he turned into Batman.
Earlier today, SportsGrid released its inaugural podcast, giving all of our loyal readers a voice to pin to some of our writers (shameless plug). Well, a new highlight show on the NBC Sports Network will provide the same service: just a voice.
Indiana Pacers forward Danny Granger is a fine player, averaging over 18 points per game over his career. In 2008-09, he averaged nearly 26 points a night. For three straight years his average has topped 20. You could legitimately call him an NBA star. You probably wouldn’t, however, call him a conventional NBA star. Why not? Well, for one thing, he really digs superheroes. We mean really, really digs superheroes.
Filming of Christopher Nolan‘s much-anticipated third Batman movie is officially underway in Pittsburgh. On Saturday, 10,000 black-and-yellow-clad fans packed Heinz Field not to cheer on the hometown Steelers, but the Gotham Rogues.