- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Do you believe in beeracles? Watch Madison Bumgarner one-up Travis Ishikawa’s historic walk-off home run by drink six-beers at the same time.
Sorry, this dude isn’t coming back. The amount of money you paid for a hot dog in his day is, though.
One minute you’re watching the Giants take on the Pirates in the bleachers, enjoying a cold one, wondering if you’ll get a chance to catch a home run ball. The next minute, BEER EXPLOSION.