- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Guy Lost 14 Pounds Consuming Just Beer And Sausage And Thinks He’s Some Sort Of Genius, Even Though He’s A Moron
Most commercials make you want to pull you hair out. Some of the worst offenders are usually beer commercials, which are predicated either on bro-jokes or magic trains or odes to the majesty of wheat and hops.
Not this one. Good on you, Guinness.
It’s in the unwritten rules of the Wrigley Field bleachers. If a husband spills beer on a wife while protecting her from a batted ball, the wife then has the right to intentionally pour her beer on her husband’s head.
According to witnesses (there’s no TV coverage), Tiger Woods hit a ball into someone’s beer cup during the first round of the Masters today. Did this result in day’s best souvenir, or the Heimlich maneuver? Find out after the jump.