- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Mass Flopping Routine
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- Devin Hester Can't Believe The Bears Didn't Re-sign Him, Because Seven Years Ago
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
This Guy Lost 14 Pounds Consuming Just Beer And Sausage And Thinks He’s Some Sort Of Genius, Even Though He’s A Moron
Most commercials make you want to pull you hair out. Some of the worst offenders are usually beer commercials, which are predicated either on bro-jokes or magic trains or odes to the majesty of wheat and hops.
Not this one. Good on you, Guinness.
It’s in the unwritten rules of the Wrigley Field bleachers. If a husband spills beer on a wife while protecting her from a batted ball, the wife then has the right to intentionally pour her beer on her husband’s head.
According to witnesses (there’s no TV coverage), Tiger Woods hit a ball into someone’s beer cup during the first round of the Masters today. Did this result in day’s best souvenir, or the Heimlich maneuver? Find out after the jump.