- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
One minute you’re watching the Giants take on the Pirates in the bleachers, enjoying a cold one, wondering if you’ll get a chance to catch a home run ball. The next minute, BEER EXPLOSION.
This Guy Lost 14 Pounds Consuming Just Beer And Sausage And Thinks He’s Some Sort Of Genius, Even Though He’s A Moron
Most commercials make you want to pull you hair out. Some of the worst offenders are usually beer commercials, which are predicated either on bro-jokes or magic trains or odes to the majesty of wheat and hops.
Not this one. Good on you, Guinness.
It’s in the unwritten rules of the Wrigley Field bleachers. If a husband spills beer on a wife while protecting her from a batted ball, the wife then has the right to intentionally pour her beer on her husband’s head.