- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Belgian soccer fan Axelle Despiegelare was plucked from obscurity by a cosmetics company for a modeling gig, but now it’s revealed that she’s a big-game hunter. Controversy ensues.
Russia is on the verge of sinking in Group H after a disappointing 1-1 draw with South Korea. But Marc Wilmot’s team didn’t off great either, although winning 2-1 vs. Algeria, and are looking to improve on that dull start. Marouane Fellani, a substitute who scored the winning goal, is expected to start for Belgium in place of Nacer Chadli.
In a surprising turn of events, the refs have zero sympathy for the late Belgium team and just kick things off without them, nearly resulting in a goal for opposing Korea as the Belgian players race to get onto the field.