- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Belgian soccer fan Axelle Despiegelare was plucked from obscurity by a cosmetics company for a modeling gig, but now it’s revealed that she’s a big-game hunter. Controversy ensues.
Russia is on the verge of sinking in Group H after a disappointing 1-1 draw with South Korea. But Marc Wilmot’s team didn’t off great either, although winning 2-1 vs. Algeria, and are looking to improve on that dull start. Marouane Fellani, a substitute who scored the winning goal, is expected to start for Belgium in place of Nacer Chadli.
In a surprising turn of events, the refs have zero sympathy for the late Belgium team and just kick things off without them, nearly resulting in a goal for opposing Korea as the Belgian players race to get onto the field.