- Cincinnati's College Baseball Team Is Bad At Baseball, Legendary At Photobombs
- Now Pitching For Florida State ... Kenny Powers
- Cam Newton Riding A Segway? Cam Newton Riding A Segway.
- This Is What Happens When You Crowdsource Ideas For A New Mavericks Jersey
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
The first two misses are inexcusable: point blank layups with no defense. The third is an embarrassed “Let’s get this over with” tip-in, and on the fourth he was totally fouled. So we’ll really just call this an 0 for 2. But how he didn’t notice that an opponent, and not a teammate, was shooting free throws, thus signaling his rebound as defensive, remains a mystery.
The Belgian Olympic Committee is no fun. One of their cyclists tries to drown his sorrows, drinks a bit too much and pees himself, and he’s sent home. What a shame.
When the Belgium national football team failed to qualify for Euro 2012, its fans were devastated that they had no one to root for. So, they did what
any no other group of fans would do: they sold themselves on eBay.
An anonymous Dutch citizen purchased the group of 20,000 fans for 3,000 euros, a bargain price of less than seven euros per fan, which is cheaper than a McDonald’s meal in Belgium. But now that the Dutch are eliminated, they’re back on the market! Check out their depressing (but wonderful) plea, here.