- FAN FALLOUT IN MIAMI: Screaming At Reporters, Vandalism, And Burning LeBron Jerseys
- Dwyane Wade, The Abandoned Heatle, Should Take His Talents To Phoenix
- MEA CULPA: Breaking Down LeBron's Decision 2.0
- Which Of These Second Year Running Backs Are Going To Fall Off A Cliff?
- Cuba's National Team Boots Two Pitchers After Failed Defection Bids
Belgian soccer fan Axelle Despiegelare was plucked from obscurity by a cosmetics company for a modeling gig, but now it’s revealed that she’s a big-game hunter. Controversy ensues.
Russia is on the verge of sinking in Group H after a disappointing 1-1 draw with South Korea. But Marc Wilmot’s team didn’t off great either, although winning 2-1 vs. Algeria, and are looking to improve on that dull start. Marouane Fellani, a substitute who scored the winning goal, is expected to start for Belgium in place of Nacer Chadli.
In a surprising turn of events, the refs have zero sympathy for the late Belgium team and just kick things off without them, nearly resulting in a goal for opposing Korea as the Belgian players race to get onto the field.