- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Belgian soccer fan Axelle Despiegelare was plucked from obscurity by a cosmetics company for a modeling gig, but now it’s revealed that she’s a big-game hunter. Controversy ensues.
Russia is on the verge of sinking in Group H after a disappointing 1-1 draw with South Korea. But Marc Wilmot’s team didn’t off great either, although winning 2-1 vs. Algeria, and are looking to improve on that dull start. Marouane Fellani, a substitute who scored the winning goal, is expected to start for Belgium in place of Nacer Chadli.
In a surprising turn of events, the refs have zero sympathy for the late Belgium team and just kick things off without them, nearly resulting in a goal for opposing Korea as the Belgian players race to get onto the field.