- Here Are The NHL First-Round Playoff Results, Based On Best Goalie Masks
- Chris Cooley Insists That RG3 Is Going To Dominate The NFL Next Year
- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Unfortunately, Belichick and reasonable people everywhere did not get their way.
Yeah, it kinda looks like he’s masturbating with batting gloves.
Pictured: Bill Belichick, not smiling.
If you want to be a champion like Bill Belichick, just follow this simple procedure for winning a football game. It works for him, anyway.
For once, I identify with Patriots coach Bill Belichick: I usually make at least one joke a day at the expense of the Jets, since it’s so easy and fun to do. I mean, have you seen their quarterback? (“Which one?” Ha! See? Easy.)
Try to imagine what talking to Pats coach Bill Belichick would be like immediately after a controversial Monday Night Football loss. In fact, imagine a room full of people talking to him, for six and a half minutes. This video is at least 20 times more awkward than whatever you imagined.
Pushgate? The Patriots Got Screwed On Their Game-Ending Penalty Yesterday Because Bill Belichick Was Trying To Cheat (Again)
Welcome to “Pretty Much Screwed,” our definitive guide to the upcoming NFL season. This team-by-team preview details why your favorite franchise might have to start looking forward to next year — and highlights at least one reason for you to be hopeful. Today: we’ll discuss why the Patriots are screwed because Tom Brady sucks and Bill Belichick isn’t a genius anymore.
Belichick spoke to the media for the first time since former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez was charged with the murder of Odin Lloyd two weeks ago.