- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
T.C. Williams Titans head coach Herman Boone once said, “You look like a bunch of monkeys trying to hump a football.” That’s the Patriots’ offense in a nutshell.
Unfortunately, Belichick and reasonable people everywhere did not get their way.
Yeah, it kinda looks like he’s masturbating with batting gloves.
Pictured: Bill Belichick, not smiling.
If you want to be a champion like Bill Belichick, just follow this simple procedure for winning a football game. It works for him, anyway.
For once, I identify with Patriots coach Bill Belichick: I usually make at least one joke a day at the expense of the Jets, since it’s so easy and fun to do. I mean, have you seen their quarterback? (“Which one?” Ha! See? Easy.)
Try to imagine what talking to Pats coach Bill Belichick would be like immediately after a controversial Monday Night Football loss. In fact, imagine a room full of people talking to him, for six and a half minutes. This video is at least 20 times more awkward than whatever you imagined.