- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Maybe, just maybe, Bill Belichick knew exactly what he was doing with this Tebow thing. Perhaps it was a ploy to get the media spotlight off of him, and Tom Brady, and the other essential working parts of the Patriots’ machine, and point it at a decoy. Tebow could be the red-shirted Star Trek crew member who always gets killed on away missions, allowing Kirk and McCoy to make it to the next show.
It hasn’t been 24 hours since the news broke that Tim Tebow will sign with the New England Patriots, and the team is already trying to capitalize on the holiest player in the National Football League with jersey pre-orders.
“The best thing about following CNN is getting a balanced take of terrorist plots and Tim Tebow’s work schedule.” Ha. More reaction ahead!