- Amazingly, Sadly, Fat Lineman Is Now Even Fatter
- Hey Kids! See How Many Mistakes You Can Spot In This Graphic
- Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia's
- Cincinnati's College Baseball Team Is Bad At Baseball, Legendary At Photobombs
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Bill Cosby’s Congratulatory Message For Olympic Decathlon Champ Ashton Eaton Is The Most Bill Cosby Thing Ever
Bill Cosby was a pretty good track and field athlete back in the day, so it makes sense that he’d be aware of the exploits of Ashton Eaton, the American decathlete who just won a gold medal in London. And he’s Bill Cosby, so it makes sense he’d congratulate Eaton in the most Cosby-ish way possible.