- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
I want to give O’Brien the benefit of the doubt. I want to believe he’s calling his team, which defeated Wisconsin 24-21 in overtime Saturday to finish the season 8-4 despite an 0-2 start, a bunch of “fighters.”
Penn State Adds Names To Uniforms, Could Probably Still Do More To Distance Themselves From Paterno Era
Time for a makeover in Happy Valley! Because they will probably never be able to do enough to fully disassociate themselves with the Jerry Sandusky scandal, Penn State is giving their football jerseys a face lift. Read more after the jump.
Penn State Coach Bill O’Brien Isn’t Going Anywhere, But It Would Also Be Really Expensive For Him To Quit
Penn State football just got pretty much nuked by the NCAA, to the point where some wondered: is it even worth it for new coach Bill O’Brien to stick around? Well, he’s not going anywhere – and he’s got millions of reasons to stay put.
It appears we officially know the identity of the coach who’ll face the (very, very difficult) task of helping Penn State football move past the Joe Paterno era…and Jerry Sandusky scandal. That coach: New England Patriots offensive coordinator Bill O’Brien.
Tom Brady threw for 357 yards and three touchdowns in leading his New England Patriots to a 34-27 win over the Washington Redskins, yet all everyone is talking about is the shouting match Brady got into with offensive coordinator Bill O’Brien midway through the 4th quarter.