- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
On Wednesday night, Chris Bosh’s house was robbed. Well, burglarized, technically, because he wasn’t there. $340,000 worth of watches, purses and rings were taken, which just sucks. Also, it is possible to spend $340,000 on watches, purses and rings.
On December 7th, 2012, Washington Wizards forward Kevin Seraphin turned 23 years old. The Wizards also played that night, losing to the Atlanta Hawks 101-100 despite Seraphin’s 19 points, 7 rebounds, 1 assist and 2 blocks. The game dropped the Wizards to 2-14 overall. This made Kevin Seraphin sad. Like, won’t celebrate his birthday sad.
Greg Jennings Removed The Tires From James Jones’ Car In Retaliation For Drawing Penises On His Car On His Birthday
September 21st was Greg Jennings’ 29th birthday, and James Jones, among other Packers teammates, celebrated the occasion as any good friends would – by drawing penises and other shenanigans all over his car. Of particular note, besides the penises, is the writing which reads “I put jet skis on my back and put the team on my back dooo.”