- Psychic Astros Fan Wedges Himself Into Grandstand To Avoid Foul Ball
- A Football Player Wards Off Gay Rumors By Saying He Fathered Kim Kardashian's Baby
- Yep, Alabama Is Getting A Waterfall In Its Football Locker Room
- Gerrit Cole's Time Is Now: Fantasy Baseball Prospect Pendulum
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
Sibling Rivalry In Full Force For The Uptons, Who Both Hit Career Home Run No. 100 On The Same Night
In Upton news that has nothing to do with Kate (we’re sorry), something very cool happened for Major League Baseball’s B.J. and Justin Friday night. Both Uptons thought it would be a good idea to hit their 100th career dingers on the same night. Watch after the jump.
Unprofessional. That is the only way to characterize Rays center fielder B.J. Upton, who chose to give his home crowd, his teammates, and the game of baseball a giant middle finger last night by leisurely trotting after a 5th-inning line drive, allowing the ball to roll to the wall.