- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Remember that really annoying blackout during the Super Bowl, which not only shifted momentum in the game but likely shifted the mood in your living room from “Yeah, football!” to “I have a guacamole hangover and need to sleep it off”? Terrell Suggs believes that the league wanted to shoot itself in the foot, just to make the game more interesting.
It doesn’t take much to rile up Stephen A. Smith nowadays, or any days, but the Super Bowl blackout had him fuming. Now I’m sure many of us, especially Ravens fans, felt that Baltimore was jipped out of some valuable momentum after starting the second half with a rollicking kick-return touchdown courtesy of Jacoby Jones.
Somehow, the NFL still isn’t sure what caused the blackout at the Mercedes Benz Superdome that caused a 35-minute delay during the Super Bowl. As that caper continues, we can rule out at least one suspect: Beyonce. C’mon, she can do no wrong.