- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Remember that really annoying blackout during the Super Bowl, which not only shifted momentum in the game but likely shifted the mood in your living room from “Yeah, football!” to “I have a guacamole hangover and need to sleep it off”? Terrell Suggs believes that the league wanted to shoot itself in the foot, just to make the game more interesting.
It doesn’t take much to rile up Stephen A. Smith nowadays, or any days, but the Super Bowl blackout had him fuming. Now I’m sure many of us, especially Ravens fans, felt that Baltimore was jipped out of some valuable momentum after starting the second half with a rollicking kick-return touchdown courtesy of Jacoby Jones.
Somehow, the NFL still isn’t sure what caused the blackout at the Mercedes Benz Superdome that caused a 35-minute delay during the Super Bowl. As that caper continues, we can rule out at least one suspect: Beyonce. C’mon, she can do no wrong.