- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Lob City Isn’t Done: Blake Griffin And Chris Paul Teamed Up For Back-To-Back-To-Back Alley-Oops In 35 Seconds
Before the season started, Blake Griffin said that the Clippers Lob City identity was “done.” Two games into the season, this happened.
It’s September, so you know what that means: costume party time. Actually, NBA stars will be playing real games again (hooray!) on Halloween, so they need to get their costuming on early. DeAndre Jordan’s choice was… interesting.
Are Blake Griffin and Kate Upton the next big celebrity sports couple? The two were seen holding hands while out on the town in NYC. Man, nothing gets by the NSA!
Chris Paul’s a free agent this summer. And while he’s probably going to stay right where he is, you never know until the contract is signed. As slim a chance as it may be that he leaves, you’d think even the remote possibility would have to worry the Clippers and their fans… except that Blake Griffin is CLEARLY CAPABLE OF REPLACING PAUL BY HIMSELF. (Note: not actually capable. Nice plays, though.) [Pro Basketball Talk]