- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
“Things were about to get weirder. Two blonde models showed up on either side of me. They had clearly been hired for the event. I knew this because they were wearing size XXXX-L Clippers T-shirts tied at the stomach. I looked at Sterling. He had a big dumb grin on his face. I looked at one of the girls, as if to say, ‘Uhhh, you don’t have to do this.’ She looked back: ‘Uhhh, yes I do.’”
It’s not news that Blake Griffin believes in creationism “for sure,” and that humans were put on Earth by God about 6,000 years ago, more or less, because he doesn’t want to “do the math.” Care to hear him go deeper on this topic?
ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow pic.twitter.com/75Qq3o5s3g
— Hardwood Paroxysm (@HPbasketball) May 11, 2014
Not the way Blake Griffin pictured the beginning of Game 4.