- Jay Cutler Walked Into The Stadium Looking Douchier Than Ever
- The Real Reason The Vikings Don't 'Foresee' Adrian Peterson 'In Their Future'
- Mike Francesa Explains Why Roger Goodell Isn't Going Anywhere Anytime Soon
- Dear God This Kid Was Really Excited To Give A Post-Game Interview
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
It’s not news that Blake Griffin believes in creationism “for sure,” and that humans were put on Earth by God about 6,000 years ago, more or less, because he doesn’t want to “do the math.” Care to hear him go deeper on this topic?
ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow pic.twitter.com/75Qq3o5s3g
— Hardwood Paroxysm (@HPbasketball) May 11, 2014
Not the way Blake Griffin pictured the beginning of Game 4.
Watergate is already taken, so what do we call Saturday’s “accidental” dousing of a Warriors fan by the Clippers’ Blake Griffin?
DeAndre Jordan Crushes A Room Full Of Comedians With A Barkley Impression During Space Jam Read Through
Q: “So you think that the world is only 6,000 years old? A: “I don’t want to do the math, but yeah. Somewhere around there.”
Two very big men showed up at UCB LA last night to do a live reading of the epic movie “Space Jam,” which is the closest we’re going to get to a remake for awhile (sorry folks).