- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Sure, on the surface it makes sense: she’s an actress, and she’s reading for a part – a part that seems to involve playing an erotic dancer of some sort, explaining the outfit. Even Bob Kraft being there is easily explained. But that still can’t fully prepare you for what you’ll see after the jump.
New England Patriots owner Bob Kraft donated $725,000 to build a football stadium in Jerusalem in 1999 for a flag football league. Now, the stadium hosts the amateur tackle football league called “The Kraft Family Israeli Football League.”