- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The Rules, Formations, & Positions Of NFL Football
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Sure, on the surface it makes sense: she’s an actress, and she’s reading for a part – a part that seems to involve playing an erotic dancer of some sort, explaining the outfit. Even Bob Kraft being there is easily explained. But that still can’t fully prepare you for what you’ll see after the jump.
New England Patriots owner Bob Kraft donated $725,000 to build a football stadium in Jerusalem in 1999 for a flag football league. Now, the stadium hosts the amateur tackle football league called “The Kraft Family Israeli Football League.”