- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Sure, on the surface it makes sense: she’s an actress, and she’s reading for a part – a part that seems to involve playing an erotic dancer of some sort, explaining the outfit. Even Bob Kraft being there is easily explained. But that still can’t fully prepare you for what you’ll see after the jump.
New England Patriots owner Bob Kraft donated $725,000 to build a football stadium in Jerusalem in 1999 for a flag football league. Now, the stadium hosts the amateur tackle football league called “The Kraft Family Israeli Football League.”