- Jay Cutler Walked Into The Stadium Looking Douchier Than Ever
- The Real Reason The Vikings Don't 'Foresee' Adrian Peterson 'In Their Future'
- Mike Francesa Explains Why Roger Goodell Isn't Going Anywhere Anytime Soon
- Dear God This Kid Was Really Excited To Give A Post-Game Interview
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Sure, on the surface it makes sense: she’s an actress, and she’s reading for a part – a part that seems to involve playing an erotic dancer of some sort, explaining the outfit. Even Bob Kraft being there is easily explained. But that still can’t fully prepare you for what you’ll see after the jump.
New England Patriots owner Bob Kraft donated $725,000 to build a football stadium in Jerusalem in 1999 for a flag football league. Now, the stadium hosts the amateur tackle football league called “The Kraft Family Israeli Football League.”