- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Via ESPN Radio’s Cory Giger, who hosts “Sports Central with Cory Giger” weekdays from 4-6 p.m on ESPN Radio 1450 in State College, comes news that former Florida State head coach Bobby Bowden — the man who sits behind Paterno on college football’s list of all-time winningest coaches — thinks Paterno’s iconic Happy Valley statue should be taken down.
Today, legendary former Florida State football coach Bobby Bowden shared some previously-unheard news on ABC’s Good Morning America: he’s a prostate cancer survivor. Bowden hid the story well over the years: he was first diagnosed in 2007, when he was still at Florida State. Why’d he keep it to himself?
We’re hitting the heart of bowl season, and with that in mind, it’s time to take a look at some of the iconic coaches who’ve helped make college football the great game that it is – with a twist.