- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
One’s a bodybuilder. The other’s a porn star. And they’re both more popular than the Chicago Bears quarterback.
A while back, we posted a video of a guy named Moustafa Ismail. The reason: Ismail had just captured the Guinness world record for largest biceps. To this day, commenters deride those biceps as fake. Well, there’s a new video out, and in it, Ismail defends his freakish arms and denies any ill-gotten gains. But the doubters, it seems, were unmoved. [The Turnstile]
Meet Moustafa Ismail. He’s originally from Egypt and now lives in Massachusetts. And he has massive biceps. Seriously, you might think you’ve seen massive biceps before – and you probably have! – but you haven’t seen ones like this. And if you don’t believe us, ask the Guinness World Records.