- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
One’s a bodybuilder. The other’s a porn star. And they’re both more popular than the Chicago Bears quarterback.
A while back, we posted a video of a guy named Moustafa Ismail. The reason: Ismail had just captured the Guinness world record for largest biceps. To this day, commenters deride those biceps as fake. Well, there’s a new video out, and in it, Ismail defends his freakish arms and denies any ill-gotten gains. But the doubters, it seems, were unmoved. [The Turnstile]
Meet Moustafa Ismail. He’s originally from Egypt and now lives in Massachusetts. And he has massive biceps. Seriously, you might think you’ve seen massive biceps before – and you probably have! – but you haven’t seen ones like this. And if you don’t believe us, ask the Guinness World Records.