- Here Are The NHL First-Round Playoff Results, Based On Best Goalie Masks
- Chris Cooley Insists That RG3 Is Going To Dominate The NFL Next Year
- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
RotoExperts Mid-Summer Fantasy Hockey Check-Up: Eastern Conference Teams Reload/Rebuild For Next Season
Following the conclusion of the Stanley Cup Finals, in which the Chicago Blackhawks topped the Boston Bruins in six games after a shocking finish in the final game, Blackhawks chairman Rocky Wirtz and CEO John McDonough took out a full-page ad in the Boston Globe to thank the city of Boston for its hospitality. You stay classy, Chicago.
Boston is having a downright terrible week in the world of sports, which makes this a time of rejoicement for all sports fans outside of Boston. Let’s recap what has happened for the city’s sports teams over the past week.
“Zdeno Chara, you just lost the Stanley Cup Finals. What are you going to do now?” “I’m going to ride Rowdy Rooster!”
The People Of Boston Rushed To Their Computers In A Masturbatory Frenzy After The Bruins Lost Game 6
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you Yesterday’s Awesome Moment, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. Last night, the Blackhawks were down with less than two minutes left, and then they won the Stanley Cup. (Can you see the puck in this photo?)
Either this stick was made out of the lightest material in sports or Johnny Oduya can transfer kinetic energy in objects a la Gambit from X-Men. That, or hockey is just insane.