- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The NHL held their version of the Oscars Tuesday night, as they handed out the hardware to the top performers in several categories. The league’s Most Valuable Player was Sidney Crosby, who won the second Hart Trophy of his career.
Philadelphia, you’re off the hook for booing Santa. This is much worse.
RotoExperts Mid-Summer Fantasy Hockey Check-Up: Eastern Conference Teams Reload/Rebuild For Next Season
Following the conclusion of the Stanley Cup Finals, in which the Chicago Blackhawks topped the Boston Bruins in six games after a shocking finish in the final game, Blackhawks chairman Rocky Wirtz and CEO John McDonough took out a full-page ad in the Boston Globe to thank the city of Boston for its hospitality. You stay classy, Chicago.
Boston is having a downright terrible week in the world of sports, which makes this a time of rejoicement for all sports fans outside of Boston. Let’s recap what has happened for the city’s sports teams over the past week.
“Zdeno Chara, you just lost the Stanley Cup Finals. What are you going to do now?” “I’m going to ride Rowdy Rooster!”