- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Kevin Garnett And Paul Pierce Returned To Boston And Received Heart-Melting Tributes During The Game
It took us until late January, but the Nets finally played in Boston for the first time since trading for Celtic legends Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce.
Is this the moment the Knicks’ fortunes change? Can shedding the dead weight that is Amar’e Stoudemire revitalize a team that doesn’t seem to give a shit? Dear God, we hope so. Lets discuss…
The Celtics’ New Players Don’t Look As Happy As The Ones In Los Angeles, Houston, Detroit, and Golden State For Some Reason
The players unfortunate enough to be traded to Boston by the Brooklyn Nets enter a team that is in full-blown rebuilding mode. For that reason, this picture of three miserable former Nets holding up their new green-and-white jerseys exists. All of the other players on new teams around the league look happier for some reason.
Reaction to the Celtics hiring Brad Stevens as their next head coach has been fast, furious and funny.