- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Boston Red Sox
When hanging out behind the first base dugout during a decisive World Series game with a former Presidential candidate, country star, and Red Sox legend* is the least awesome part of your night, you know you’ve done something right…
Rooney: “The first baseman, Napoli, holds against the runner — why, I do not know. (Chuckle). Why would they be holding him? (Chuckle).” Shannon: “Yeah (laughs).” Rooney: “That’s silly. … “