- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Boston Red Sox
Some players being cool with a weird substance on the pitcher’s hand doesn’t mean we should change the league’s drug policy. But it’s strange that this form of cheating gets a pass, while other forms mean season-long bans and scorn.
The White House officially voiced its displeasure with David Ortiz’s photo with the President on Tuesday, which turned out to be be a promotional ploy for Samsung. What a very Yankees thing for Big Papi to do.
— Boston Red Sox (@RedSox) March 26, 2014
Whoa … that’s some Apollo Creed-lookin’ clothes right there, my friend. And now about a dozen Minor League teams have an idea for Fourth of July-related special jersey promotions.