- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
There’s a reason you won’t find a “Cameron Crazies” type of contingent for the Duke football team — they are bad. For a long time, woefully bad, but they finished .500 this year and got a chance to play in a bowl game against Cincinnati (again, this is football, not basketball). The Belk Bowl marked Duke Football’s first postseason game since 1995 and they were in a position to win it, before they inevitably messed it all up.
Bowl season is heating up, and with that in mind, some national newspapers’ editorial boards are looking at the impact and influence that these annual games wield.