- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Whether you’re looking for redemption or you’re looking to stay on top — there’s still a chance to prove your worth in fantasy football. RotoExperts delve into the top players to look out for the remained of 2013. Complete rundown of 12 bowl games after the jump…
College football players don’t get paid. But when they make a bowl, they get cool gifts. These are the coolest of the cool.
College Football Top 25: And Then There Were Two (Though You Could Make The Case For At Least Four Others)
Each week, we’ll bring you the AP’s college football rankings, and throw in our patented mix of bitchy sarcastic analysis and incredibly premature snap judgments. Let’s get to Week 15!
There’s a reason you won’t find a “Cameron Crazies” type of contingent for the Duke football team — they are bad. For a long time, woefully bad, but they finished .500 this year and got a chance to play in a bowl game against Cincinnati (again, this is football, not basketball). The Belk Bowl marked Duke Football’s first postseason game since 1995 and they were in a position to win it, before they inevitably messed it all up.
Bowl season is heating up, and with that in mind, some national newspapers’ editorial boards are looking at the impact and influence that these annual games wield.