- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Hey, you wanna hear a funny Christmas joke about Santa and alcohol and COCAINE? Well, a Patriots linebacker has got you covered! Laugh a hearty laugh, after the jump.
Brandon Spikes Made An Ill-Advised Joke About Homophobia, Because The Only Kinds Of Homophobia Jokes Are Ill-Advised Ones
Most comments concerning homophobia usually end is controversy, and a recent Brandon Spikes tweet was no different. The Patriots linebacker took to Twitter on Wednesday to offer up a simple analogy/joke concerning homophobia, and the subsequent reaction was less than positive.
Patriots second-round pick Brandon Spikes may or may not have taken someone to the Chatroulette meat suite, according to Deadspin and World Star Hip-Hop.