- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Hey, you wanna hear a funny Christmas joke about Santa and alcohol and COCAINE? Well, a Patriots linebacker has got you covered! Laugh a hearty laugh, after the jump.
Brandon Spikes Made An Ill-Advised Joke About Homophobia, Because The Only Kinds Of Homophobia Jokes Are Ill-Advised Ones
Most comments concerning homophobia usually end is controversy, and a recent Brandon Spikes tweet was no different. The Patriots linebacker took to Twitter on Wednesday to offer up a simple analogy/joke concerning homophobia, and the subsequent reaction was less than positive.
Patriots second-round pick Brandon Spikes may or may not have taken someone to the Chatroulette meat suite, according to Deadspin and World Star Hip-Hop.