- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Hey, you wanna hear a funny Christmas joke about Santa and alcohol and COCAINE? Well, a Patriots linebacker has got you covered! Laugh a hearty laugh, after the jump.
Brandon Spikes Made An Ill-Advised Joke About Homophobia, Because The Only Kinds Of Homophobia Jokes Are Ill-Advised Ones
Most comments concerning homophobia usually end is controversy, and a recent Brandon Spikes tweet was no different. The Patriots linebacker took to Twitter on Wednesday to offer up a simple analogy/joke concerning homophobia, and the subsequent reaction was less than positive.
Patriots second-round pick Brandon Spikes may or may not have taken someone to the Chatroulette meat suite, according to Deadspin and World Star Hip-Hop.